From the moment you drive through the gated entrance to the Bellavida Resort, you will see what makes ‘Eeyores Escape’ villa and the Bellavida Resort something you will never forget!
Designed to be one of the very best villas in the Orlando area, ‘Eeyores Escape’ is a luxury 6 bedroom, 7 bathroom vacation home perfectly located on the Bellavida Resort in Orlando, Florida. We believe the villa is quite simply the best vacation home available on this amazing resort community!
Key Villa Features
- Huge 4184sq ft luxury 6 bedroom, 7 bathroom villa, size matters!
- Sleeps up to 14 people in comfort.
- 30×15′ heated pool with spa / jacuzzi and colour changing lights.
- 2 separate living areas, casual and formal.
- 2 separate dining areas, casual and formal.
- 6 bedrooms – 3 king suites, 1 queen suite and 2 twin bedrooms.
- Games room with 8′ slate bed pool table, foosball and air hockey.
- Free high speed internet access with wifi for guests devices.
- Spacious loft with queen sleeper sofa provides 7th bed flexibility.
- Extended deck area, fully screened to keep the bugs out.
- Located on a conservation lot, not overlooked to rear.
- Large covered lanai area with pool bathroom and summer grill.
- Large internet enabled HD TV, blu-ray DVD player, Nintendo Wii and surround sound in family room.
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms with HD cable service.
- HD HBO (Home Box Office) movies on all TVs.
- Sony Playstation connected to video projector (82″ display) in loft area.
- Children’s / infants equipment, board games & books.
- Air conditioning with split ‘Nest’ controls. Different temperatures can be set for living areas and bedrooms for maximum comfort. Ceiling fans are also fitted to both living rooms, all master bedroom suites and the ‘Mickey’ themed bedroom.
- Just minutes from all the major theme parks including Disney World, Universal Studios and Seaworld.
‘Eeyores Escape’ has been designed from the build stage to be the ultimate ‘best of the best’ 6 bedroom vacation home close to all of the Orlando area attractions. At 4184 sq ft, the home is twice the size of some other six bedroom homes in Orlando and we have taken care to ensure no detail has been overlooked.
The large screened pool with spa and covered lanai have been extended from the basic specification and an outside bathroom, bbq, color changing pool and spa lights, twin ceiling fans and an outside speaker system have all been added to enhance your stay.
Accessed from the large loft areas and giving the villa a really spacious feel, all the bedrooms have quality bedroom furniture and access to an en-suite bathroom with cultured marble vanity units and upgraded fixtures.
Eeyores Escape is perfectly situated in the Bellavida Resort, just off Oren Brown Rd. Oren Brown Rd runs between the main 192 and Poinciana Blvd in Kissimmee, right behind Medieval Times and directly next to the large 24hr Walmart.
Turn right out of the resort and you have access to the 192 with all its restaurants, shops and attractions. Turn left and you come to Poinciana Blvd, which then takes you straight to the Osceola Parkway and the 535/536 for fast access to Disney World, the I4 and all other major attractions.
Vacation homes in Kissimmee are the closest you can get to all the attractions, just minutes from all the major Orlando attractions. Disney World can be reached in under 10 minutes, Universal Studios and Sea World / Discovery Cove are approximately a 15 minute drive.
The Bellavida Resort
The Bellavida Resort is a gated community of luxury private homes owned by individuals and designed for vacation rentals.
The BellaVida Resort has its own 6700sq ft grand clubhouse and over 15 acres of lakes.
The clubhouse is the largest Park Square Homes have built, having a host of features including a large zero entry pool, cyber cafe, exercise room, sand volleyball, basketball, bocce balls, children’s playground, formal Italian style gardens and more. Guests can use all of the available resort facilities at no extra charge.