Designed to be the best luxury villa in Orlando, Florida.
‘Eeyores Escape’ has been designed to be the best 6 bedroom luxury villa (rental property) available in Orlando!
Most people associate luxury features with the quality of the towels or size of the tv and as you would expect the villa uses the best cotton sheets and towels and has a large internet enabled HD TV, however the quality of the towels or size of the tv alone do not make a luxury villa.
Eeyores Escape was designed on paper to be the best of the best, then built to this exacting specification. The villa has features you cannot easily retro-fit to an older property, for example the ‘all en-suite’ design and fully integrated ‘smart home’ features.
Eeyores Escape was designed from the ground up for vacation rental use, it is not simply a converted house. Size matters and the villa is simply huge. Six bedrooms and seven bathrooms of luxury awaits you with a total of 4184 sq ft floor area under the roof.
Like most of our guests, we don’t like sharing bathrooms so every bedroom has access to an en-suite bathroom. The bedrooms are arranged in an east-west wing layout and there are separate living and dining areas so two families can have their own space, whilst enjoying a family holiday.
Inside the Villa
- Two large family living areas, enough room to seat everyone.
- Two separate dining areas, one ‘formal’ and the second ‘casual’.
- Fully fitted kitchen with maple units and a ceramic top range.
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Large american style side by side fridge freezer with ice maker.
- Ceramic floor tiling throughout kitchen, casual dining area, family room and bathrooms.
- Plush carpet to all other rooms in the villa.
- Tiled showers with glass enclosures.
- Quality furniture in all bedrooms.
- Four master bedroom suites, all with en-suite bathrooms and luxury cotton sheets and towels. Elongated commodes, maple units and cultured marble bath vanities.
- Three king size beds (called ‘super king’ in the UK) and one Queen (called ‘king’ in the UK).
- Two high quality themed bedrooms (Mickey and Eeyore) with a jack and jill en-suite bathroom and a family size shower.
- Inclusive phone calls within the US, Canada and Europe.
- Digital Blu-ray with full surround sound in family room.
- Flat screen HD Cable TVs with HBO and Disney channels in all bedrooms.
- Nintendo Wii and Sony Playstation consoles.
- Games room with 8′ slate bed quality pool table, foosball and a 7′ air hockey table.
- Video projector (82″) in loft area.
- High capacity clothes washer & separate dryer.
- Hair dryers in all bedrooms, hair straightening irons located in master suite 1 and Eeyore bedroom.
- High speed wi-fi internet access for your own devices.
Outside the Villa
- Upgraded 30 x 15′ heated pool and integrated spa / extended deck area and colour changing lights in both pool and spa.
- Integrated speaker system in the lanai – enjoy your music by the pool.
- Screen enclosure to keep the bugs out.
- BBQ and sink located within the lanai.
- Pool side bathroom.
- Barrel tiled roof & upgraded landscaping package.
- Dual air conditioning system with ‘Nest’ smart control units.
- 50 Gallon hot water heater – enough for everyone to have a hot shower!
- 400,000btu upgraded gas pool heater – get the spa up to temperature fast even in the coldest weather!
- R-30 insulation helps keep the heat out of the villa and the cool air in.
- Integrated Dolby surround sound system in the family room, no trailing wires.
- Digitally controlled pool heater to ensure exact temperatures.
The Bellavida Resort
- Large 6700 sq ft clubhouse.
- Cyber cafe.
- Gated entrance.
- Walking trails.
- Basketball court.
- Sand volleyball court.
- Formal garden areas.
- Tot lot.
- Oversized zero entry pool.